At Fay, Spofford and Thorndike, our employee benefits are a key component of the compensation package provided to full-time, benefits eligible employees.
The need for paid time off (PTO), to balance personal life with work life, is provided by our generous PTO program, with PTO accruals starting at 17 days per year, with increases after only four years of employment. We also provide 8 days of paid holidays.
We partner with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide a broad spectrum of medical and dental plan options to help keep you and your family healthy and happy.
- Three Medical plan options to choose from – a PPO and two HMO’s with generous company contributions
- Two Dental plan options providing either a $2,000 or $5,000 per family member annual dental benefit, with cost sharing between the employee and FST
- Group Term Life Insurance for two times annual salary with premiums fully paid by FST
- Wellness Programs, events, and healthy competitions help make keeping fit more fun
Our 401(k) /Profit Sharing and Retirement plan provides more than just a way for you to save for retirement. It also includes a way for the company to share a portion of profits with all eligible employees, optional brokerage account, and Roth 401(k) options.
Each employee has the option to sign up for a Flexible Spending Account, allowing you to set aside pre-tax dollars to help pay for parking, transit expenses, dependent care expenses, and/or uninsured medical or dental expenses.
We also provide educational assistance, short-term and long-term disability benefits as well as Voluntary Benefits such as Pet Insurance. FST is an employee-owned company and the option to purchase stock is available to eligible staff.
Our benefits evolve to meet the changing needs of our employees. A written summary of current benefits and costs is provided during an interview (or upon request) and will always govern.
FST is an EO/AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. on an unrestricted basis.
- Fay, Spofford & Thorndike does not accept unsolicited third party (agency) resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- We do not offer relocation assistance.
- If you have a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to apply, please contact: Lori Perry at (781) 221-1000 firstname.lastname@example.org