- Turner Center Bridge Replacement
Turner & Greene, ME
- Portland International Jetport
- Waldo County Ferry Terminals
Isleboro and Lincolnville, ME
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Elementary School
- Exit 15, I-295 US-1 Interchange, Park and Ride Facility
- Great Falls Elementary School
- Ferry Facility Improvements
Peaks Island, ME
- Ferry Terminal Improvements
- West End Waterfront Support Facility (Building 174)
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery, ME
- Mixed-Use Project
- Long Creek Restoration
South Portland, ME
- Mount Blue Learning Campus
- Lake Region High School, Vocational Center and Bus Garage
- Thornton Academy Athletic Facilities
- Mercy Hospital Relocation
- Piper Shores Congregate Care Community
- Tidewater Farm and Tidewater Village
- USM-Gorham Campus
- Village Green
About this Project
Fay, Spofford & Thorndike provided site design and permitting for a multi-unit housing complex that included the renovation of the former Catholic School building into 14 living units, the renovation of the former Parish Center into 9 living units, and the construction of a new third multi-story residential structure to include 14 living units and common area for the three buildings.
Site improvements included a new stand-alone building, parking lot, utilities and related site work to overcome challenging topography and parcel site.
The development activity was subject to an approval by the Maine State Housing Authority and the National Park Service.
Client: Developers Collaborative Predevelopment, LLC
Location: Westbrook, ME
Highlights: FST was awarded a Maine Preservation Award for Adaptive Use for this project.