Private Companies Projects:
- Hess Service Station Development
- Terminal Slip Improvements
- Highland Commons
Hudson and Berlin, MA
- HVAC Improvements and Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Greater Lawrence Sanitary District
- Pennichuck Water Treatment Plant
- Renaissance Office Park Development
East Setauket, NY
- Plainfield Station, New Jersey Transit
- Westfield Station Temporary Railroad Trestle
- Retail Clients
- Queset Commons
- Traffic Impact Statement, Meadows Smart Growth Development Project
- Former Dry Cleaners - Framingham, Mass.
- Former Dry Cleaners - Waltham, Mass.
- Planet Aid Site Remediation
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Winterberry Hills Development
- Mixed-Use Project
- Thornton Academy Athletic Facilities
- Mercy Hospital Relocation
- Piper Shores Congregate Care Community
- Hyacinth Place
- Tidewater Farm and Tidewater Village
- Village Green
About this Project
This project is a 64-lot single-family residential development in Franklin, Massachusetts. The project was approved under Massachusetts General Law Chapter 40B Comprehensive Permit as an affordable housing development.
The site involves 46+ acres of land, with house lot sizes varying from 1/3 acre to over one acre. FST's work included roadway and grading plans, drainage and stormwater recovery systems to keep stormwater on site, and complete water & sewer utility plans.
FST provided both conceptual and final design, and full permitting services for the project site, which included obtaining all MEPA and wetland permits, and a Sewer Extension Permit from MADEP. Site drawings included various site plans and definitive subdivision plans. FST also provided engineering support during 40B permit negotiations, and engineering support for the client’s attorney during litigation related to the development.
Owner: Marinella Development
Location: Franklin, MA
Highlights: FST's work included roadway and grading plans, drainage and stormwater recovery systems to keep stormwater on site, and complete water & sewer utility plans.