Private Companies Projects:
- Hess Service Station Development
- Terminal Slip Improvements
- Highland Commons
Hudson and Berlin, MA
- HVAC Improvements and Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Greater Lawrence Sanitary District
- Pennichuck Water Treatment Plant
- Renaissance Office Park Development
East Setauket, NY
- Plainfield Station, New Jersey Transit
- Westfield Station Temporary Railroad Trestle
- Retail Clients
- Queset Commons
- Traffic Impact Statement, Meadows Smart Growth Development Project
- Former Dry Cleaners - Framingham, Mass.
- Former Dry Cleaners - Waltham, Mass.
- Planet Aid Site Remediation
- Winterberry Hills Development
- Brandywine Village 40B Development
- Mixed-Use Project
- Thornton Academy Athletic Facilities
- Mercy Hospital Relocation
- Piper Shores Congregate Care Community
- Hyacinth Place
- Tidewater Farm and Tidewater Village
- Village Green
About this Project
Fay Spofford & Thorndike (FST) performed expedited environmental assessments of two commercial properties for identification of potential environmental liabilities located in New Providence Island, Nassau, Commonwealth of the Bahamas. The work included detailed property inspections, review of government records, and interviews with representatives from the Department of Environmental Monitoring and Risk Assessment. All work was performed in accordance with ASTM 1528 standards.
Owner: Private Equity Firm
Location: New Providence Island, Nassau, The Bahamas
Highlights: The project was completed on time and on budget to allow for real estate transactions of the properties by a private equity firm.