Private Companies Projects:
- Hess Service Station Development
- Terminal Slip Improvements
- Highland Commons
Hudson and Berlin, MA
- HVAC Improvements and Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Greater Lawrence Sanitary District
- Pennichuck Water Treatment Plant
- Renaissance Office Park Development
East Setauket, NY
- Plainfield Station, New Jersey Transit
- Westfield Station Temporary Railroad Trestle
- Retail Clients
- Queset Commons
- Traffic Impact Statement, Meadows Smart Growth Development Project
- Former Dry Cleaners - Framingham, Mass.
- Former Dry Cleaners - Waltham, Mass.
- Planet Aid Site Remediation
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Winterberry Hills Development
- Brandywine Village 40B Development
- Mixed-Use Project
- Thornton Academy Athletic Facilities
- Mercy Hospital Relocation
- Piper Shores Congregate Care Community
- Tidewater Farm and Tidewater Village
- Village Green
About this Project
Fay, Spofford & Thorndike provided site design and permitting for a multi-unit housing complex that included the renovation of the former Catholic School building into 14 living units, the renovation of the former Parish Center into 9 living units, and the construction of a new third multi-story residential structure to include 14 living units and common area for the three buildings.
Site improvements included a new stand-alone building, parking lot, utilities and related site work to overcome challenging topography and parcel site.
The development activity was subject to an approval by the Maine State Housing Authority and the National Park Service.
Client: Developers Collaborative Predevelopment, LLC
Location: Westbrook, ME
Highlights: FST was awarded a Maine Preservation Award for Adaptive Use for this project.