Private Companies Projects:
- Hess Service Station Development
- Terminal Slip Improvements
- Highland Commons
Hudson and Berlin, MA
- HVAC Improvements and Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Greater Lawrence Sanitary District
- Pennichuck Water Treatment Plant
- Plainfield Station, New Jersey Transit
- Westfield Station Temporary Railroad Trestle
- Retail Clients
- Queset Commons
- Traffic Impact Statement, Meadows Smart Growth Development Project
- Former Dry Cleaners - Framingham, Mass.
- Former Dry Cleaners - Waltham, Mass.
- Planet Aid Site Remediation
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Winterberry Hills Development
- Brandywine Village 40B Development
- Mixed-Use Project
- Thornton Academy Athletic Facilities
- Mercy Hospital Relocation
- Piper Shores Congregate Care Community
- Hyacinth Place
- Tidewater Farm and Tidewater Village
- Village Green
About this Project
FST produced a fast-paced 150 million dollar construction project that entailed several elements of civil/site design. FST's work included drainage, septic design, lighting design, landscaping, permitting, and construction support for a new 20,000 sf West Wing, 20,000 sf Athletic Facility & various site and landscape improvements at the corporate headquarters for Renaissance Technologies. Renaissance is a private investment management company, founded in 1982 by James Simons, situated in East Setauket.
FST was involved in all phases of this project, from initial survey, planning, civil design and cost analysis, through project construction. FST also served as the liaison for the Town of Brookhaven and Suffolk County Division of Wastewater for obtaining all approvals.
Owner: Renaissance Technologies
Location: East Setauket, New York
Highlights: FST has worked as Renaissance Technologies' civil engineering consultant since 1997, comprising six redevelopment projects.