Private Companies Projects:
- Hess Service Station Development
- Terminal Slip Improvements
- Highland Commons
Hudson and Berlin, MA
- HVAC Improvements and Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Greater Lawrence Sanitary District
- Pennichuck Water Treatment Plant
- Renaissance Office Park Development
East Setauket, NY
- Plainfield Station, New Jersey Transit
- Westfield Station Temporary Railroad Trestle
- Retail Clients
- Queset Commons
- Former Dry Cleaners - Framingham, Mass.
- Former Dry Cleaners - Waltham, Mass.
- Planet Aid Site Remediation
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Winterberry Hills Development
- Brandywine Village 40B Development
- Mixed-Use Project
- Thornton Academy Athletic Facilities
- Mercy Hospital Relocation
- Piper Shores Congregate Care Community
- Hyacinth Place
- Tidewater Farm and Tidewater Village
- Village Green
About this Project
FST Engineers, Inc. prepared a traffic impact statement to analyze a proposed Smart Growth Development Project in Yaphank (formerly Brookhaven Walk). It is 322 acres comprised of residential, commercial/retail, industrial and parklands. The project involves preparing new traffic impact statement to meet the requirements of Suffolk County DPW, NYSDOT and the Town of Brookhaven, including build and no-build analysis of adjacent parcels and include new traffic counts. Work also includes preparing traffic signal warrant analysis and preliminary layouts of offsite roadway improvements to NYSDOT Rt. 495, and County Road Rt. 46.
Owner: The Meadows at Yaphank
Location: Yaphank, New Yorki
Highlights: In keeping with the principles of "Smart Growth," The Meadows at Yaphank encourages walkability by offering a mix of uses and providing connections between the residential and commercial areas.