Private Companies Projects:
- Hess Service Station Development
- Terminal Slip Improvements
- Highland Commons
Hudson and Berlin, MA
- HVAC Improvements and Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Greater Lawrence Sanitary District
- Pennichuck Water Treatment Plant
- Renaissance Office Park Development
East Setauket, NY
- Plainfield Station, New Jersey Transit
- Retail Clients
- Queset Commons
- Traffic Impact Statement, Meadows Smart Growth Development Project
- Former Dry Cleaners - Framingham, Mass.
- Former Dry Cleaners - Waltham, Mass.
- Planet Aid Site Remediation
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Winterberry Hills Development
- Brandywine Village 40B Development
- Mixed-Use Project
- Thornton Academy Athletic Facilities
- Mercy Hospital Relocation
- Piper Shores Congregate Care Community
- Hyacinth Place
- Tidewater Farm and Tidewater Village
- Village Green
About this Project
FST assisted Prismatic Development Corporation with the construction of the Westfield High Level Station Platform Project, NJT 96CJ048. FST undertook the design and construction of a temporary railroad trestle to support rail traffic during the construction of an under-grade pedestrian tunnel.
NJ Transit’s plans included provisions for the contractor to design the temporary trestle.
FST completed structural design responsibilities and construction assistance. The steel trestle was supported by steel pile bents.
Owner: New Jersey Transit
Location: Westfield, NJ
Highlights: A key part of the project was development of a staging plan that allowed construction and removal of the trestle during low volume weekend periods. Construction plans were developed for both installation and removal of the trestle. The work was completed within the weekend periods without disruption of rail traffic.