Private Companies Projects:
- Terminal Slip Improvements
- Highland Commons
Hudson and Berlin, MA
- HVAC Improvements and Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Greater Lawrence Sanitary District
- Pennichuck Water Treatment Plant
- Renaissance Office Park Development
East Setauket, NY
- Plainfield Station, New Jersey Transit
- Westfield Station Temporary Railroad Trestle
- Retail Clients
- Queset Commons
- Traffic Impact Statement, Meadows Smart Growth Development Project
- Former Dry Cleaners - Framingham, Mass.
- Former Dry Cleaners - Waltham, Mass.
- Planet Aid Site Remediation
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Winterberry Hills Development
- Brandywine Village 40B Development
- Mixed-Use Project
- Thornton Academy Athletic Facilities
- Mercy Hospital Relocation
- Piper Shores Congregate Care Community
- Hyacinth Place
- Tidewater Farm and Tidewater Village
- Village Green
About this Project
FST has been the go-to company for Hess for the past 14 years in design, permitting, and construction of Hess Service Stations throughout Long Island and New York State. For example, in Bayport, FST performed the design, permitting, and construction phase services for the construction of a new Amerada Hess service station with a custom colonial-style 2,510 sf convenience store, 4,410 sf custom colonial-style canopy, eight dispensing islands, and storage tank field with four 10,000-gallon tanks.
FST coordinated with the Town Planning Commission review process in designing this site to conform to Town requirements. Among the approvals sought were a Change of Zone application; Special Permit application; Suffolk County Health Code conformance for the sanitary septic system; and Suffolk County DPW and Town of Islip driveway permits.
FST also assisted with the Town Planning Board during the public information meetings and public hearings.
Owner: Hess Corporation
Location: Numerous Locations
Highlights: In the hamlet of Manorville, a similar project was the first split zone approval for a gas station allowed by the Town of Brookhaven. FST assisted in the Planning Board hearings on the project.