- Bedford Pavement Management
- Route 3 Corridor Improvements
- Traffic Signal & Intersection Improvements at Route 105
- Hopkinton Pavement Management
- Sagamore Rotary Grade Separation
- Central Artery/Tunnel
- Route 101 Traffic Calming
- I-495 Corridor Transportation Study
- Long Island Expressway Noise Barriers
NYSDOT Region 10, NY
- Railroad Lane Area Improvements
- New Castle Avenue
- Maple Street and Maple Avenue Roadway Improvements
- Nonantum Road Improvements
- Emergency Roadway Repairs
- Route 16 Chocorua Village Traffic Calming
- Toll Plaza Upgrades
Bedford & Merrimack, NH
- Exit 15, I-295 US-1 Interchange, Park and Ride Facility
- Broad Street Parkway
- Martin A. Coughlin Bypass Road
East Boston/Chelsea, MA
About this Project
This project for ConnDOT consists of safety and bridge maintenance improvements along a heavily traveled 17-mile length of I-95. FST’s work includes acceleration/deceleration lane improvements, signalization and associated geometric improvements, guide signage modifications, and signal timing/phasing upgrades. The assignment also includes design improvements for roadside barriers, guide rail anchorages, guide rail attachment to bridges, impact attenuators, ditches, and culvert ends.
Additional, new highway illumination system is proposed for Exits 85 through 90. Temporary illumination will be provided during the installation of the new lighting.
The team’s work also involves the preparation of several environmental permits.
Owner: Connecticut Department of Transportation
Location: Various Connecticut Communities
Highlights: The project scope also entails having FST evaluate 42 bridges for potential safety improvements. Along with the safety improvements, the project includes the design of the proposed drainage system, and a new navigation lighting system for the northbound and southbound Goldstar bridges.