- Bedford Pavement Management
- Route 3 Corridor Improvements
- Traffic Signal & Intersection Improvements at Route 105
- I-95 Safety Improvements
- Hopkinton Pavement Management
- Sagamore Rotary Grade Separation
- Central Artery/Tunnel
- Route 101 Traffic Calming
- I-495 Corridor Transportation Study
- Long Island Expressway Noise Barriers
NYSDOT Region 10, NY
- Railroad Lane Area Improvements
- New Castle Avenue
- Nonantum Road Improvements
- Emergency Roadway Repairs
- Route 16 Chocorua Village Traffic Calming
- Exit 15, I-295 US-1 Interchange, Park and Ride Facility
- Toll Plaza Upgrades
Bedford & Merrimack, NH
- Broad Street Parkway
- Martin A. Coughlin Bypass Road
East Boston/Chelsea, MA
About this Project
The Maple Street and Maple Avenue Roadway Improvements project is located in the village center of the Town of Chester.
Following a field visit by experienced FST staff, FST recommended and designed improvements that included:
- Reclamation and replacement of 1,000 linear feet of roadway.
- Replacement of 10 new catch basins and piping.
- Replacement of all cement concrete sidewalks on both roadways.
- New MAAB and ADA compliant cement concrete sidewalk curb cuts, ramps and crossings at the intersection of Main and Maple Street, and Maple Street and Maple Avenue.
- Reset all existing granite curbing and install new granite curbing where none exists.
Owner: Town of Chester
Location: Chester, Massachusetts
Highlights: The improvements were required to improve safety and accessibility for drivers and pedestrians due to the substandard conditions of the surface infrastructure.