- Bremen Street Park East Boston Greenway
East Boston, MA
- Fire Protection System, Caleb Smith House
- New Hampshire Fish & Game Facilities
- Veterans Park
Huntington, Long Island, NY
- Thornton Academy Athletic Facilities
- Great Falls Elementary School
- Maplewood Park
- On-Call Services at Heckscher State Park
East Islip, NY
- Furnish Kitchen at Hay Barn, Planting Fields Arboretum
Oyster Bay, NY
Other Land Development Projects
About this Project
FST designed the multi-use athletic field at Pine Banks Park. This $1.1 million project provides a 140,000 sf synthetic playing surface for local youth and amateur soccer, football, and rugby programs. All programming, planning, design, construction management, and grant administration services were provided by FST.
This field is one of the largest synthetic surfaces in the northeast and thought to be one of the first synthetic fields in the US intended for rugby play. Included in the project was reconstruction of a 90’ baseball diamond, a new sports field lighting system, an irrigation system, and all fencing, player benches, and other amenities.
Owner: Malden Redevelopment Authority
Location: Malden, MA
Highlights: The project was funded in part by an Urban Self Help Grant received from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Environmental Affairs Land Conservation Division.